Grammar Skills | Individual
-♠- You have received the English Grammar in Use handout on March 11th. Units 113-120
-♠- In class: check answers Units 113-116 (homework)
-♠- In class: make Units 116-120
-♠- Next week: Check answers 113-120 (answer sheet)
Writing skills (TOA) Notes
- Dear Sir, Madam, / Dear John, / Dear Sirs, / etc. More info;
- Use linking words;
- Use different grammar forms;
- Make sure you mention all the items stated in the guidelines;
- Don’t forget to use capital letters!!! I Monday March Africa Amsterdam Aïsha Bryan;
- Don’t forget to write in paragraphs;
- Don’t forget to close your article/letter/etc. with something like “I hope to hear from you soon.”;
- End with “Best regards,” / “Kind regards,” / “Yours faithfully,” / etc.
Test week! Listening Skills
Bring your laptop, charger and earphones/headphones (that work on your laptop ;). Also make sure you do all your updates before you come to the test.